View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2002, 08:19 (Ref:320189)   #19
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
And Le Mans is still Le Mans... I dunno I said to my wife yesterday night, that I wasn't so much interessted by a similar race in an other place (like Spa, for exemple)... just because Le Mans is... Le Mans ! No explanation, not rational anyway.
Couldn't have put it better. Le Mans is magical; my friend who came for the first time this year on the coach trip was already talking about camping next year on the way home!

I haven't made it to any other motor races; but while I will watch anything with wheels and a motor race on the TV, (even F1!); Le Mans is the only event that I want, (need) to go to. It's so much more than just a race. The atmosphere, the first sight of the grandstands when you arrive, the first sound of the cars, even the smell of the food stalls, all send shivers down my back.

Is it really a year until the next race?