Old 11 Feb 2013, 19:40 (Ref:3203030)   #63
Mark Petch
Veteran

Mark Petch should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
V8ST at Hampton Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
And your point is...?

Unreadable both in terms of font and content, and I can't see that it's directly related to this specific race. Nor did you suggest what the discussion point is that induced you to post it.
I have to agree with Woolley here, what exactly is the point of posting our latest #21 Technical regulations?

There are 20 previous Technical regulation updates, and probably at least another 15 more over this next season, in fact #22 is being sent to the Teams today.

I could understand clipping bits and pieces from the regulations that may illustrate a point you are trying to make, but rolling out a whole bunch of words without the pictures, to best illustrate updates and changes,much of the subject matter you have posted does seems pointless.

We publish all of our regulations, pictures and all, on our website, as you no doubt know, and any team member with authorised access can down load them at will, which is probably what you have done, and then deleted all the pictures, so they are not exactly secret squirrel activities!

Mark Petch.
Chairman V8ST Technical Committee