View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2013, 22:08 (Ref:3209721)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Dessert Drug Testing To Be Increased

According to Here, V8Supercar drivers shall be having an increase in the number of random drug tests they undergo from the current once a year, to three times a year.

Even Mr McKay weighs into the argument Here

It is a good move to show the world that V8Supercar, and CAMS, does not shirk its responsibility in reasonably ensuring its sport is drug free.

Presumably this testing will make its way into other levels of circuit racing as well some time in the future..
“Although people make unpleasant comments when things I write do not come true, I am simply keeping readers up to speed of what is being discussed. If things turn out differently, it does not mean that these things were never discussed. Still, as I often say, you can take what I write or ignore it - and I really do not care. I’m simply trying to let you into the world of such discussions in F1.” - Joe Saward, Green Notebook from Saint-Doulchard