View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2013, 19:39 (Ref:3222943)   #55
Shelagh
Pit Lane Hooter
Veteran

England
Gnosall, Stafford
Shelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thank you for all the good wishes. Got out of the Loony Bin (sorry, hospital) this morning having had two extra nights while the drain sorted itself out.

My ward "bay" was full of old dears who spent all day asleep so they had the energy to rant, rave, puke, howl etc throughout the night! I now know the effect of sleep deprivation - the Americans missed a trick if they never combined it with a few hours general anaesthetic and ongoing pain relief!!!

I am gratefully back at home, have had some naps and a much needed shower (no comments there, please) and whilst I have some discomfort have never been in any real pain.

There may be a GP on this weekend but I think my priorities lie elsewhere (ie asleep!). I'm sure Bill will let me know the result.

Attendance at Oulton at Easter (if the weather improves) will be a decision made at the time.

So, from "Planet Shelagh" (I am really that spaced out): Goodbye from him!!!