View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2013, 16:17 (Ref:3226417)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the race: Malaysian Grand Prix

With some days for the dust to have settled, who would you say the team of the race is? I'm having trouble deciding (on my own criteria of course).

Red Bull- no, they embarrassed themselves even though they showed very well (a 1-2 is THE result).

Ferrari- a team that leaves Alonso circulating with that wing cannot be TOTR.

Mercedes- perhaps, but there's the team order, which I think stifled Nico and won't do Nico much good in his performances.

Force India- the pitstops stop that one.

Sauber- where are they these days? Anonymous.

Williams- dire. Sadly entrenched way back yet again.

Lotus- disappointing race for them, although it does show how things swing about so much and from track to track.

McLaren- improvement but not TOTR material.

Toro Rosso- a better performance but no.

Marussia- better and starting to look like one day they might start scoring points.

Caterham- worse and starting to look they will never start scoring points.

You know what; it's going to the plucky red team less near the back. Marussia.