View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2013, 11:49 (Ref:3228500)   #68
Shelagh
Pit Lane Hooter
Veteran

England
Gnosall, Stafford
Shelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thank you, Paul Newns and everyone who signed it, for the lovely card that arrived in the post this morning. I'm a lucky gal to have so many people thinking of me.

I'm feeling much better this morning having managed to sleep reasonably well last night. Still extremely sore and it feels like I've got a cracked rib - but hope that is just all the bruising.

I have been down to the corner shop this morning, but that has tired me out so I can see an afternoon slumped in front of the telly this afternoon. So glad I took the redundancy package last year and so don't have to worry about getting back to work (at the moment). Especially so if the chemo does have to happen. Should see the consultant next Wednesday and the Oncologist the following week, so will know more then.

Silverstone is still on so far as we know. I'll do another plug - it's my birthday on the Saturday of that meeting!