View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2013, 03:56 (Ref:3237233)   #1
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
MotoGP 2013: Round 2 GP Americas

Remarks before the races.

Wow. Marquez is awesome. In a new track, where he has the same experience as the rest, he has beaten them pretty clearly. He is one of the riders that has impressed me more along his formative years; in fact I don't remember anybody who has impressed more than him. Now, we have to sit and wait if he consolides as one of the greatest ever or not. IMO he has the potential to eat the rest of current aliens.

Can he win this race? It is another different thing, but I think he *could* win this race. He lacks experience, though, and in races experience is a big factor. I expect a great race by Rossi, but his practice sessions disappoint me. The safest bet goes with Lorenzo but I am not to put much money on it (I never forget Pedrosa, neither).

Redding has done a powerful pole time. He looked very good in Qatar, so I expect a strong race by him. I think he is my main favorite, with Espargaro and Nakagami as contenders. I have still to see the true pace of Naka during a whole race.

Moto3 is a blessed chaos, as always. Four mad spaniards fighting every meter and Folger trying to put a bit of sense in it (ironically in the team of Aspar, the main spanish team manager). I have not idea about who is going to win this race. What I know, though, is my favorite rider is ViƱales; I think he has an edge with an equal bike.