View Single Post
Old 11 May 2013, 08:00 (Ref:3245584)   #22
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://bt.custhelp.com/app/hub/h/s/c...Y0NTl8Y29sPTMi
for all the FAQ. Basically I can have it for free on my Sky box as long as its a 'black' one, presuming they mean an HD+ one OR I can have it on the Vision box upstairs but thats SD only although its got an HDMI output to go through. Also the live streaming through the App will be free too.

Its a strange old deal - great for those who have BT Broadband already of course but not good at all for people who dont, or dont have a Sky or Vision/Youview box, especially if on Virgin Media.

Of course if you are in to Football or Rugby theres also various Prem matches from both disciplines on there, and other stuff like fighting.

For me it probably means I will cancel Sky subscription so saving myself 30 squid a month. If I can just get work to pay for my Broadband now...