View Single Post
Old 28 May 2013, 12:23 (Ref:3254483)   #6
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravel_monkey View Post
no ducking but we did see you move when that black bmw attacked you haha. talkin to him after he was a top bloke too, even without the bonus that he attacked mr brand
I have no idea how he failed to pile that into the barriers. The conclusion we came to was that both Dave and I tend to be magnetic and we must have been opposing poles, thus repelling the car as it approached instead of drawing it in as normal.

Coincidentally I have been on post with a Pole in the past, just to keep things on topic...