View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2013, 13:02 (Ref:3343978)   #2568
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Like a White Knight Sir Bauble rides to the rescue!

Yea verily, gadzooks! Avast ye scurvy knaves there is, I notice, a thread devoted to those pathetic souls who find people throwing a hard object at each other diverting, and regardless of creed or nationality they are far beyond all rational debate, so you transgressors, confine your whitterings to the appropriate place.

This is a 'Lighter Side', so let us never stray into the realms of controversy, depression, ranting or cricket.

Where is our moderator when he is needed? Always ready to chastise me should I allow a leavening of humour to creep into any subject he regards as 'serious', so why does he not leap to the defence of the principles of this thread? (Oops! I've started to rant!).

Anyway my Astra is a darn sight newer than most of the cars you chaps boast about, it's only 15 years old. So there

Yes! I drive a Vauxhall, one of a long string of such vehicles, and you all know how long a piece of string is.

When you live in Luton it compulsory to own some version of the marque's range.

Why did the clown go to the doctor's?

Because he was feeling funny!

What is the current roll call for the Ace Café gig, anyone keeping tabs? I'll bring me camera to record the happy event.

Well I tried Delta.

Bauble.

Last edited by John Turner; 15 Dec 2013 at 10:17. Reason: I am watching! - JT