View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2014, 09:48 (Ref:3360415)   #125
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
If my father pays £60 a month to Sky for his package and uses no portable devices, but says to me I can use his logins, why is that wrong?
Absolutely nothing wrong with that as far as i can see, both my sons do the same.

Its horses for courses really, but don't assume that just because someone has Sky that they aren't " Productive ". When i was younger, had a mortgage and the Mrs was on Maternity leave, like you i couldn't justify the time or the money, but things change as you get older, and if you are lucky they get a little easier. I watch all the F1 stuff with my 2 sons, but far from being couch potatoes as some may insinuate, we spend most of our lives going from one activity to another, so downtime watching what i am passionate about is ok in my books. In a couple of years when F1 is PPV only i'll get the boys to pay