View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2014, 10:09 (Ref:3396131)   #37
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A few observations.I went on the Sunday and while the crowd wasn't huge it was several multiples of the number at Rennsport last year."Racing Days" was an unfortunate title as people may have thought that actual racing was a major component rather than the 1 race per day that was held.Ferrari Festival or Classic would be a more honest title.The race program was a contender for the worst such publication produced.There was no entry list for the 1 class racing and no details/history of the F1 cars and the 333 at the meeting.I was at a merchandise stall when one of the organisers asked the person working there how many programs she had sold that day.When she said 3 I was tempted to add that they all deserved refunds.Finally based on the number of people there and that no one ever seemed to be at the tent where you bought pit upgrades I am guessing that 85 was the number sold.The people in the pit area would have been corporates rather than us of the paying public.