Thread: Team Changes at Ferrari
View Single Post
Old 23 May 2014, 03:42 (Ref:3409222)   #66
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
I think that Monty's star driver should concentrate on improving the team he has got, and refrain from making destructive remarks.

I don't believe that McLaren will have him; Ron; and I don't think that RBR or Mercedes even vaguely need him.
The other teams just keep blowing smoke up his skirt about how good they think he is, and stand back and watch him attack Ferrari, running around and kicking all the furniture over, and the muppets at Ferrari respond to Alonso's pressure by making stupid and damaging decisions.
This post and Jeremy's comment in post #62 are two of the most perceptive and accurate analytical comments on the current state of Ferrari that I have observed since the beginning of the season.