View Single Post
Old 29 May 2014, 16:03 (Ref:3412378)   #600
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So... for LM http://www.24h-lemans.com/en/news/th...746_15434.html

ACO Pay Stream

Free Practice, Qualifying, Race (mentioned by the article)
Price: 9,90 €

Eurosport Player

24 Minutes, Free Practice, Qualifying, Warm-up, Group C, Race
Price: 3,99-5,99 €

I guess on the ACO stream there are no commercials, and the "permanent access to images from the pits" (prob static camera) is a small plus, however the lack of on-demand and the lesser coverage added to the higher price makes it very unattractive compared to ES Player. Also on ES Player there are those natural sound external streams going on usually

I wonder if RLM is still onboard this? Cause their comms were synced with WEC Silverstone and Spa streaming, as well as ELMS Silverstone, but for Imola ACO had hired Andrew Marriot to talk himself for some reason. Which would suggest that there is some backroom shuffling happening

Le Mans has the 'world feed' comms going on as well (the ones used for Duke Review etc) so I wonder if they utilize them instead? As in Chris Tate + Toby Moody / David Addison / whoever