View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2014, 06:30 (Ref:3416810)   #31
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
This business of what can be driven on International licences is being addressed by FIA, but what is to stop someone with a national licence buying a CanAm or F5000 Car for HSCC (for instance......)?

And my own opinion is that it is still possible for some to drive like ***** regardless of their experience and licence grade. That is where organisers and CoCs need to be strong. I'm sure the opportunities for them to do so are in place, it is just that the former need to put driving standards before income, and CoCs driving standards before perceived reputation. I think the latter is happening more often now, and hopefully Organisers will follow PA and others lead.