View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2014, 15:26 (Ref:3426343)   #1192
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium View Post
The grass will be paved??? AWESOME!!!! More safety!!
You know I was ready to put the "not sure if serious" cliche image here, but then I remembered some of your previous comments

Quote:
As for making La Sarthe a private track. It would truly be the best. You can have tire barriers and etc all along mulsanne.
Quote:
-Make La Sarthe a private track. Close the mulsanne straight for public traffic and make everything very safe and "runoffy". I don´t know how hard it could be but I´m sure you can put the public road somewhere else.
Quote:
So many accidents Booooring track
Quote:
Oh but I am pretty serius. I understand some of you might feel close to Le Mans. But the racing here is not as good as the racing in the other tracks. Mostly because of all the accidents and the red flags etc.
Quote:
The porsche curves just need to be made in the middle of the desert with no walls to be safe. I just don´t enjoy the racing here as much as I do in the other WEC tracks.
Quote:
- Too many accidents!! We need more space more runoffs I know some of you dislike them but look at Paul Ricard, it looks pretty good if you put some colour.
Quote:
All this incidents are ridiculous!!!! Le Mans is the worst track of all, It trully is. If it wouldn´t be for the epicness of it I would just skip it
Quote:
They should not be racing in that asphalt no matter how historic it is. Sebring vs F1 this weekend is a 1 to a 10
Quote:
Sebring? Have you seen how it looks? chernobyl´s asphalt is better. No accidents doesn´t mean safety. Its all concrete walls and very little run off area. The FIA coudl´t care less of traditional american circuits. Except for the F1 circuits they all are a bunch of crappy asphalt and leveled grass. You know how to tell you are watching regional soccer on tv? It´s easy they are playing on a crappy field with almost no grandstands. You are calling shanghai or Cota not beautifull? No way they are amazingly pretty just because of their edge design and amazing buildings and colors not just grey and green. Haven´t you heard of Hindy talking about how much the drivers loved the esses at COTA???. We are no longer talking about a poor organised championship sir we are talkign about the FIA.
Quote:
You guys must be joking. The fia f1 and Wec should only race at the Top circuits just because of what they represent. And the fia wec its growing and getting good and promissing that fans are increasing fast. Plus very little circuits can surpass the beauty of grade 1 ones. (Nurburgring). Also think of safety
Riiight. BUT I can't blame him for having strong unpopular opinions, as I'm often the same