View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2014, 18:04 (Ref:3451295)   #74
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Well, if we had known what you knew ....
I said that back in April here and many times after that, check my post history. IIRC it was Dagys who confirmed that sometime in the spring. Even the "whole race live" was re-confirmed by Bob Varsha on twitter few weeks ago.

Not that any of it matters, as I said it's positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandicoot17 View Post
I'm sure Chiana will find someway to complain
Ahahahha. Repeating that will never. ever. get. old. Whether I say something positive or negative doesn't matter to you, it's always the same. Throwing wood to fire isn't gonna take the flames off either.

If I complain = I'm being accused of complaining (whether I had good arguments or not)
If I don't complain = I'm being ridiculed for not complaining

Maybe I should just comment by posting animated reaction gifs instead of text? Oh right I've been told to avoid them too

Last edited by Deleted; 8 Sep 2014 at 18:13.