View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2014, 06:08 (Ref:3453801)   #645
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Keep dreaming P1 fanboys. I like the factories and all but P1 is all but dead other wise.why do you keep repeating dyson? They had been running Lola aer for years and could not become competitive.muscle milk? HA! Wether they went to p2 or stayed p1 doesn't matter anyways,muscle milks fate was sealed.it was know pickett was selling off his brand,and I'm sure the negotiations were in place long before season started.plain and simple muscle milk wouldn't be around even if they stayed p1 because the new owner obviously isn't into sponsoring racing,and just like highcroft pickett isn't going to put out his own money to race,I'm sure he'd rather keep his "milk money" yacht then pump money into a fancy race car with no competition.with the development rebellion has been doing on the r-one they wouldn't show either,they did abandoned alms last year to start development in the first place anyways.......

And both alms 2012 and 2013 had 4-5 full season p2s vs 2 full season p1s!

Yea P1 has all these constructors with plans and concepts,but where are all the customers? I'm sure they would all be building at least one by now,but wait they are not because no one is interested,in the mean time oak and hpd are selling p2.........but will they materialize?

Fact is the manufactures killed off P1 for all but them selfs.i have nothing against the manufacturers,in fact I like watching them in the wec.where they belong.yea if tusc would of allowed them in Audi would of probably ran sebring and daytona,toytoa?not so much,they had to opportunities to run sebring and the Porsche rumor,I'm not buying it.sounds more like a desperate wish for a bunch of fanboys.