View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2014, 21:52 (Ref:3461033)   #3
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
I have been wondering the same, are some the people in Forza Rossa also involved in the purchase of Caterham? One would have thought a new team would be making the odd press statment saying where they would base themselve who would be at the head of the team etc. I have not seen any mention of them recruiting staff or anything like that.
Did they even pay their deposit to the FIA?

I suspect it might be another case of hot air.
I have wondered the same myself and I think Kolles made some comment about this one not being connected but when people mentioned asset stripping I wondered if there wasn't an intention to take over the entrant licence and use the assets as a short cut to equipment and some staff...

The whole Caterham deal is murky and rather dark if that is the case. Because Kolles is involved in this and is still supposed to be connected to the other I am just unsure about Forza Rossa.

The other point to note is that the principal of Forza Rossa is also a Ferrari dealer but the Haas operation also has taken up the Ferrari connection, sponsored Ferrari, and is set for a drivetrain deal.

Has that scuppered Forza Rossa's plans.....?