Thread: Official Fantasy F1 2014 is Here
View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 2014, 23:27 (Ref:3469229)   #92
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
OK I've given this some thought, and I'm trying to be fair, as I'm included (albeit propping up the results table), here are my thoughts.

The Teams have withdrawn effectively from the USA and (likely for Marussia) Brazil. I personally doubt either will make Abu Dhabi so I have to consider that as well.

The drivers as far as the fantasy competition is concerned could be snapped up by another team (there is rules provision for that).

As such I have decided that the Kobayashi, Ericsson, Chilton and Bianchi will be scored at zero points.

Should you wish to make a change the regular 20 point penalty applies if this is your second or more change.

There are 8 teams this concerns

Rude Nose Racing and Racing for Sealand
You both have Bianchi as a driver. You have 15,000 to replace him should you wish.

Magic Cats Racing, you have Kobayashi. You have 15,000 to replace him with should you wish.

Little Hotels, Rolling Chicane Racing and Polar Bear Racing. You have Chilton as a driver, You have 15,000 to replace him with should you wish.

TS Racing and SBF Racing both have Chilton as a driver. You have 10,000 and 20,000 respectively to replace him should you wish.

The Teams must remain unique, the current team line up is shown below....

Click image for larger version

Name:	teams.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	43946

Rude Nose Racing and Magic Cats as you both have the same Primary driver, constructor and Power Unit provider. It would be unfair to allow possible timezone differences to decide the first choice of a unique team.
So please PM me your replacement driver choices. If you both select the same driver, I will allow it to stand for the remaining races of the year given the exceptional circumstances.

Everyone else please post your changes in the conventional way.

The Driver options are

Vergne 15,000
Gutierrez 15,000
Magnusson 5,000
Kvyat 5,000

The cut off remains the start of FP1 on Friday, whatever time that may be where you are.

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 27 Oct 2014 at 23:49.