View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2015, 20:51 (Ref:3491937)   #12
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Whilst I agree with you that Oulton appears to be regarded as too far North.....whereas of course we are expected to be delighted to trek South for most circuits.....but I feel even sorrier for Anglesey - a superb circuit that doesn't get the support it needs because of its perceived inaccessibility.

Oulton is of course limited for some series as it is a Saturday only circuit apart from the odd very high profile event.
I have got to say something here. We as a club have been trying to speak to Anglesey with regard to hiring the circuit......My sister Lisa spoke to a woman, who , after being extremely short with her said "Im sorry you will have to put that in writing (she was only asking what dates were available!) so...we sent an e mail ...NOTHING back...not even a "thanks for your mail" .that was in December....we have tried to contact Anglesey FOUR times since and have not even had a returned phone call or indeed an email from repeated "further to our mail of"...quite frankly from speaking to organisers and other clubs ....we are not the only ones...... Perhaps if there was a better response then there would be more people go to Anglesey.. it has certainly put me off being there