View Single Post
Old 25 Feb 2015, 16:13 (Ref:3508881)   #99
Bell_End
Racer

Jamaica
Church Tower
Bell_End should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
People carry on about how much of a success the 12hr has been in recent years, but how many of the international teams have been repeat customers?? not many one or two year stabs at it and that's it... what does that say/mean?? well for me they either don't like the track... not likely... Don't like the organiser... not likely, may of been ****ed around with 7/10 deal but only in the best interest of the event you would say... Don't like the attitude of the drivers... well not really the fault of the lower class drivers really and more so a problem with the upper class ones, and will only get worse with more "v8 classed" drivers joining the fold... no real patience to wait for the right time to pass and unless they "fix" this the big boys from the gt3 motherland will stop coming to play and we will end up with a fizzer of an event... Some will claim the event is now big enough to handle the lack of repeat customers from some quarters but really that will probably be the death of the event... Don't get me wrong I think the place is perfect for a world class gt3 12-24hr, but it ain't going to survive unless we stop getting 5+ hours of s/c, the internationals won't see they benefit after the novelty wears off for them, won't take long

Last edited by Bell_End; 25 Feb 2015 at 16:29.