View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2015, 17:59 (Ref:3509744)   #4
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Same seat in the Lagache (Michelin) grandstand for more than 20 years. I won't dare to change and my neighbours are my friends several hours a year. I like raccordement and Dunlop too, but it's difficult to access without the right ticket during the race.
Question for you. If you are an ACO member and buy your grandstand ticket through them are you able to get the same seat year after year? How else do you get the same seat? Every year I have bought my tickets through either the tour operator (Travel Destinations) or a ticket broker (Tickets-2-u, through Travel Destinations). So each time I get the grandstand that I pay for, but I never know which seat until I see the tickets the day I arrive.