View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2015, 00:29 (Ref:3509862)   #10
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
In my first year I dabbled with a traditional pit straight one at Lagache - which gave a good view of the pre race festivities, felt nice and close to the action, but ultimately left something to be desired.

Then became a devotee of T34, loving being able to have the vista down the pit straight, and to lean over and see some of the drama going on at pit wall, to say nothing of looking straight down on cars on pit lane. I'll still say pit out end of T34 at the start of any one of the sessions is perhaps the best place to be, period.

I switched to Dunlop in 2011 - and liked the sweeping view you get as the cars come up to the corner, combined with a good view of a big screen and a leisurely walk from Tertre Rouge.

This year I'm going for the high point at Panorama, hoping it mixes the ability to see the cars come up to Dunlop and then move and get a high vantage on them heading down to Tertre Rouge, which isn't a perspective I'm massively familiar with. Bit of trepidation that the big screen view won't quite be there, but willing to give it a go, and quite looking forward to seeing what it's all like.