View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2015, 13:19 (Ref:3518981)   #8
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by toledo47 View Post
I'm a huge K&N fan, go to tons of their races each year. I went to 2 of the K&N races at Gresham and the 1 at Road Atlanta. Enjoyed all of them. Anyway, I doubt it was NASCAR's fault that they quit going to Gresham. The track has been closed and for sale for a year or 2 now. The track obviously wasn't making a profit so they probably didn't want K&N (or anything else) there. Its a shame since that is one of the nicest short tracks anywhere. I'm sure NASCAR would be more than happy to return to Georgia if another track wants to pay what it costs to host a K&N Pro Series east race. Greenville Pickens in SC is a great track, not very far from there, if you have not gone there I highly recommend it. They have for a few years had 2 races per year, although they are back to 1 for 2015.
Wait, Gresham is closed/for sale?
http://www.greshammotorsportspark.co...ested-0-0.html
Aww man! I am so slack, I never went to an actual race there.