View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2015, 20:06 (Ref:3576444)   #87
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbyrd1157 View Post
I just cam across the thread and saw you guys talking about cornhole. It is the best tailgating game. I used to have a set but the kids left it outside and it warped. I started looking around and found a plastic set by Baggo. I wasn't sure how it would slide but it works great. It's great because we can leave it outside and not worry about it warping. Each board has handles and bean bag pockets. You should check them out at https://shop.baggo.com. They do not have racing themed boards but you can order custom boards. We got the UGA boards, GO DAWGS!
Go Dawgs for this guy, but I am the lone Dawg in the hostile environment of T4 camping. We're a smorgasbord.

I had a full matching set that I made myself until some (person) drove over one Sunday morning at PLM, demolished it. We'll have a full set and greatly enjoy it during down time.