View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2015, 19:29 (Ref:3580331)   #707
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm sure Martin Brundle will be on the "European GP" grid talking to mr Scrooge and his minions with mic, saying "Well here we are Bernie in the glorius sunshine and beautiful surroundings, and it's the absolute right decision isn't it to have this event this weekend, you know in order to manage the flow of the summer events" while tapping his shoulders. Dear uncle will reply "Yes the president and prime minister here with me just agreed that this will be the greatest event of the season, and we have just signed 25 year exclusive commitment with our partners for it to this very gap and couldn't be happier". Brundle checks his watch and continues the shoulder grap saying "And the brilliant decision not to have the Grand Prix directly colliding with the end of Le Mans, that must also be very positive for everyone". Uncle looks at him for a while and then replies "I don't know what that is, but you know the reason we moved the timing of the start was to maximise the revenue income and TV situation".

Last edited by Deleted; 7 Oct 2015 at 19:37.