Thread: Max V Lewis
View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2015, 11:26 (Ref:3590998)   #9
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I would have thought that the point that Bauble is making is that, or so it seems to me, every time that Hamilton is beaten by Rosberg, his reasoning is that it was outside elements that prevented him from winning.

Too often, Hamilton's "excuses" are that the car was no good, the team strategy was all wrong or now, the track doesn't allow for overtaking so Rosberg won. Not once, that I am aware of, has he just come out and said 'You know what, the best man on the day just won'. There is far more dignity in doing that than making remarks that can be rubbished.

Although the track is difficult to pass on and to make the pass stick, it can be done and has been done many times. There have been some historic overtakes going into turn one in the past, and they have enlivened the races. The problem that Hamilton has is that Rosberg's car is just as quick as his, and Rosberg has proven that he is more than capable of braking just as late Hamilton. Under those circumstances, therefore, he has to rely on his opponenent making a mistake (or the team making a hash of Rosberg's pitting) or be ultra aggresive. Maybe now that the championship is concluded, Rosberg has decided that if Hamilton wants to bash his way through to the front, then let him take us out then!