View Single Post
Old 16 Dec 2015, 10:25 (Ref:3598118)   #2501
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
So, is it me, or is the fact that an Englishman has gone to the ISS taking over the media? The words patriotism and jingoism came to mind, but neither fits perfectly, so I'll use 'extreme nationalism' instead!

I assumed he was part of a team, but it took a lot of research to find any info on the others involved.... Well done to the whole crew, especially the Russian Commander, who manually docked the Sojuz after the auto park feature failed..

You forget it's using government (aka OUR) money therefore I'm very pleased to have big coverage of it so I can monitor where the cash is going. TBQH if it does inspire youngsters to get into engineering then it's worth every penny.

Mind you he had to pay to get into the flight team. Pastor Maldonado anyone?