View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2016, 21:25 (Ref:3608548)   #45
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger Davies View Post
Does seem a good appointment; I was worried that McLaren GT would start to wind down their GT3 operations in the face of the German giants' new machinery, but this gives me a bit of hope. Makes me wonder if they have any new, unannounced teams lined up, as they don't have too much obvious on the go this season, aside from the MRS and KPax programmes.

Might be the wrong thread, but is the team doing Bathurst expected to do more Australian GT?

Id imagine there's some unannounced programmes.

They just signed young drivers Alex Fontana and Straun Moore as well as the current Andrew Watson to their driver academy, no programmes for any of them announced yet.

Shane Van Gisbergen is supposedly resigning for the season too as a factory driver along side Bell, Senna and Parente.

Lots of drivers for only the 2 car MRS GT Campaign in Blancpain.

I'd guess Kpax will take a max of one McLaren factory driver and have US drivers in their other cars.

No cars announced in BGT yet since the loss of Von Ryan, so all points to more McLaren announcements soon