View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2016, 19:52 (Ref:3622539)   #24
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
Kind of a boring race. Lot of my favorites were out of contention early. Wished pagenaud had won.

One big glaring negative: the broadcast. Being an imsa fan, I'm used to their broadcasts being used as infomercials, and that's exactly what this one felt like. It was an infomercial for the Indy 500. Every little thing that happened was tied into Indy somehow. Before they said it at the end, I thought to myself, the rest of the races befor Indy must be on nbcsn or something the way they're completely dismissing every other round. Sure enough, they said at the end that their next broadcast is Indy. Just a terrible production by abc. I look forward to nbcsn broadcasts.
Now you mention it, there wasn't an opportunity wasted to mention the Indy 500. One commentator referred to today's race as preparation to the 500 by Team Penske. The two races couldn't be further apart.