View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2016, 13:20 (Ref:3626711)   #75
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi645 View Post
But guys it's not the number of overtakes which is important. It shouldn't be too easy to overtake. The problem is that the current aerodynamics (actually it has been that way for quite some time) and the tyre degradation mostly don't allow to battle for position in the corners. You can try, but two or more tries on a competitors with comparable pace will likely ruin your tyres and likely your race. Sure DRS helps to get your passed on most tracks, but that's not what I call motorracing, it's called the wrong medication for the wrong diagnose.
I was being somewhat tongue-in-cheek - I for one love races where two (or more) drivers are tooth and claw for a position, aiming for the perfect lap time after time because a mistake will drop them down the order.