View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2016, 20:28 (Ref:3630596)   #58
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
its popping up in a few places but there appears to be a rumour that FIAT are looking to buy Sauber with the intention to brand it as Alfa.

a throw away line near the end of a recent Saward blog post as well as a few other F1 websites (although they are not sites i usually go to for my news).

https://joesaward.wordpress.com/2016...afe-georges-v/

other rumours on the interwebs are suggesting that Sauber lacks the money to race in China.

honestly i cant say i am surprised. after their break with BMW and flirting with a renewed Ferrari partnership under the new(ish) rules, Haas in two races have basically made it abundantly clear that Sauber have not been approaching F1 in the correct way.

tremendous respect for Peter Sauber and his team (even have respect for what Kaltenborn has tried to do) but i find myself hoping these rumours are true!