View Single Post
Old 27 May 2016, 15:16 (Ref:3644886)   #17
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
awesome intro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
1966 saw Monaco again host the opening round of the world championship and the engine formula was changed from a maximum of 1.5 litres to a maximum of 3 litres. The McLaren team made its debut, painted especially in white and green to represent the fictional Yamura team in the filming of John Frankenheimer's film, Grand Prix...
and what a 50 years it has been!

i like how this track is an equalizer of car performance and drivers can make a difference. hopefully Mclaren will be celebrating this anniversary in style! maybe they can channel some of that 1996 Panis/Honda magic

Last edited by chillibowl; 27 May 2016 at 15:22.