View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2016, 05:28 (Ref:3659717)   #2
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
It's good to hear that the owners of the Auto Union or ex Bira Maserati aren't over rich! Maybe it's the cost of running them.

To generalise that owners 'who have come into the sport in the last ten years do not know much about their cars and the history' is a load of ********, in my opinion..... Oh, and I've met some far than wealthy prima-donnas in my time!

Interesting that you single out possibly the three biggest (in spectator numbers, competitor numbers and profile) historic racing events in your post. They're not for everyone, obviously not for you, but are completely different to Shelsley, Bo Ness, Chateau Impney, etc.......

What would be good would be a report and some pics of the Shelsley Classic Nostalgia. As you can't provide, hopefully someone like Peter Baker and Retro-Speed were there. (Whoops, they also have a report on Le Mans Classic...)

Last edited by Mike Bell; 20 Jul 2016 at 05:34.