View Single Post
Old 3 Aug 2016, 03:35 (Ref:3663156)   #181
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denosaur View Post
And they threw in Tander with a possible return to GRM. I haven't liked Tander much over the years, but a home-coming of sort back to GRM would be nice. I say that as a long time supporter of GRM, and think that him returning would see the team continue on nicely. However, I would say Tander to Nissan rather than James, mainly because of his prior dealing with the Kelly family. That seems a more logical fit than anything else.

They also threw in Moffat looking at a get out clause and becoming a full time enduro driver....which I find strange...

I must say that Phelps didn't like the other boys cutting his lunch on the musical chairs act, we all know he's king in that area...
Nobody seems to know (other than the team) what technical package GRM will have for next season... it would be a risk to be there... unless Volvo reverse their decision somehow..

Wonder if any of the journos thought to ask?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods