View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2016, 02:13 (Ref:3671351)   #114
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Well, I'm going to think positive. I just closed a deal, have another in the works and am pretty good at what I do. What I'm saying, Auburn fans, is that I'm a pretty big deal.

You're welcome to anytime. We're the turn 4 people under the flags. We're kind of a big deal.

That prereq came from me and I think we explained why and that it had nothing to do with you. If you come prepared to fend for yourself, I'll share everything I have. If you're depending on me for, I don't know, let's say a tent or my tools (every damn year now), you can get bent. I think you feel the same way.

Damn strait. That and he's too scary to tell him otherwise.
Hope you keep up the momentum and can join us by Friday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
We're all going with the positive thinking, not the same without everybody there.

And after the crashers from 08 or 09 I couldn't blame any of you or any restrictions. Learned a long time ago to bring everything I need and throw in some extra stuff if it fits. Hopefully no Ohioan neighbors to talk sh!t about tires and expect everyone else to have their diesel tools and think their truck is kewl.
Hey man, I'm there Wednesday evening come hell or high water. And since I've already had both in the last month, I should be in the clear.