View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2016, 16:34 (Ref:3675959)   #256
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Checking in. I'll be with the Greenville Collective over at T10 on Saturday only, but will probably make the rounds throughout the day.

I'm assuming beverage checks at the gate aren't a problem so far this week?

22 hours of work to go...
So there was a "well weathered skinned" man really eye balling my van at the entrance. I had all large coolers covered and nothing came of it. A fellow camper right behind me had a cooler in the open and he asked to look in it. He didn't dig, just lifted the lid.

Hide coolers and you should be good, I guess.

Nonsense and to hell with Hall County and their ordinances.