View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2016, 18:34 (Ref:3685357)   #154
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
Exactly my point. Put a big wall/armco at T1 in Mexico and LH wouldn't be able to do what he did.
See below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
...because Monaco doesn't have 100 metres of run off at every corner, and where there is run off, there is a very definite loss of time to turn your ass around and get going again.
So I expected the obvious point being made (djinvicta) was with the edge of the track mostly being metal you can't shortcut, run wide, etc. But you make what I think is the better point. Sure the edge of the track is physically enforced by hard objects, but in reality there IS run off in a number of places. But you just loose massive time and positions to rejoin the track when you use them! Which is a good thing.

Richard