View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 2016, 13:15 (Ref:3686221)   #47
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In fairness he isn't jumping into f1 straight from f3 as he has had something lIke 20 days testing in a 2014 Williams.

How they were able to run their old car in so many tests, and which engines or tires they used, still remains a mystery to me though. But it sounds like these tests were more than promotional test days.

If this is allowed, and given the recent ruless stability, why isn't Ferrari running their 2014 challenger non stop at their test track?