View Single Post
Old 2 Dec 2016, 18:57 (Ref:3693158)   #36
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by P38 in workshop View Post
I think Mercedes could do a lot worse than giving Andre Lotterer a call,he may have the time and the interest as well as some ability.A twelve month contract would buy some time to develop a long term solution and he is hardly unknown in Japan.
After Audi exit, Lotterer has already switched to Porsche LMP1 WEC next year. I doubt he would have been on the Mercedes short list anyhow.

Richard