View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2016, 15:18 (Ref:3695844)   #283
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
No not at all Richard, I read your post with interest .. I am as curious as we all are to see what Mercedes decide to do with their spare seat, they don't have many choices at this point..
Thank you.

I try to add to the quality of the conversation and remove as much personal bias as I can. Sometimes I fail and get caught up in my own emotions (passion for the topic). I have been in a bit of a "contrarian" mood recently which actually hasn't set well with me because it manifests as me posting rebuttals to frequent and respected posters. My biggest fear is appearing to attack (or accidently actually attacking) the poster vs. their post. At the same time, I try to be willing to admit when I am wrong.

Richard