View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2017, 09:23 (Ref:3701197)   #1367
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckn002 View Post
Tony Gilham's latest tweet:

Looking forward to next week & @Autosport_Show Meetings for @DunlopBTCC & @BritishGT #someoneold #someonenew #someoneborrowed #someone22

Could be for British GT, but this seems to hint that their driver will be running number 22.

So, my guess would be Paul Rivett as HARD's third driver? Either him or Jenson Button!
Or someone who is 22yrs old?

Old - Epps,
New - Burns,
Borrowed - ???
22 - ???

My guess is Michael Caine (borrowed), and the team numbers will be
12 - Epps,
22 - Burns,
32 - Caine