Thread: Team 2017 Car Launch Thread
View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2017, 08:22 (Ref:3713610)   #109
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikuni View Post
Negatives for me: I didn't realise the shark fin was coming back, and I'm slightly saddened by that. I hate barge boards, so disappointed about those, and obviously we all seem to want smaller and simpler front wings, so that's a given.
An interesting link was posted by MercedesF1 to an interview with an aerodynamics supplier, who explains the need for 'messy' front wings to allow cars to follow closely.

http://mag.ebmpapst.com/en/formula1/...ressful_11644/