View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2000, 18:15 (Ref:37149)   #16
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i would love to drive laguna seca. the ups and downs and roundy-bouty bits are intreguing. i tried to watch the race, but found myself glued to the track not the racing. added to the fact that the camera work was atrocious. we never did see what happened to tags (well, eurosport didn't).that did the track no favours.
just saying it's great cause of the corkscrew is pants. it's great cause of the changes, and things like that. i enjoyed watching montoya have a minor fight with the car at occasional moments, and it would have been nice to see other cars (but they're not equipped with camera's because they won't pay) doing the same. but there we are. it's still a great track from a drivers point of view. a bit like silverstone. really dull as a race, but great as a driver.