View Single Post
Old 9 Mar 2017, 05:58 (Ref:3717420)   #1159
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JABWOA View Post
I agree. Downunder, to watch every race live, you need paytv and of course you have to bulk buy channels. It's like EUR85 per month for 20 races. No thank you. I "obtain" a copy of the race afterwards for review.
In Australia all of the Pay TV sports channels in HD costs about AUD $60 (£37 or €43). This shows all of Sky's F1 coverage. If all the viewer wants is F1 its probably not worth it.

However the sports channels also show every WEC, NASCAR, V8, Formula E and Moto GP races, coverage of the WRC , World Rallycross, DTM and BTCC rounds. They also show all of the AFL and NRL games and some Cricket, NFL, NBL, NBA, MLB games. (These are the ones I remember off the top of my head).

I usually watch all the F1, WEC, V8s, WRC and Nascar races as well as some AFL and Cricket so the $60 a month gives a bit more value.

I imagine the coverage in the UK, Europe and the US would be similar.

Last edited by dsg; 9 Mar 2017 at 05:59. Reason: Too many acronyms