View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2017, 08:27 (Ref:3724285)   #1114
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
The whispering icon has finished his Sunday slot but still continues with Bob Harris country on Thursday night, it's been a long time since the Old Grey Whistle Test where he used to introduce little known artists whilst smoking and knocking back brandy off camera!
Never much of a fan of Bob 'arrish, but I once caught Emmy Lou Harris (no relation) on the Whistle Test, and instantly fell in love with her music, and still collect anything I can today.

So he was not all bad, I suppose. As to Brain Matthews, My Old Mates, not my scene.

What has any of this to do with Historic motor sport?