View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2017, 00:46 (Ref:3726482)   #65
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2244 View Post
Nope I just don't think cams wants 2 touring car categories in their portfolio currently which is a shame but understandable as running it on the nationals circuit seems bizarre
Why is running it on the Shannons Nationals circuit bizarre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer
There isn't any evidence this is the case.
What does this suggest to you Mixer?

Quote:
you can’t do it because Supercars own the rights to the word Touring Cars in Australia,’ said Hammond.
Quote:
But then for CAMS to actually responded, ‘or well it’s not actually the name it’s the technical regulations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer
I also believe Formula Ford were paying a license fee too, and if you want to take issue with CAMS take it for that ridiculous & anti-competitive behaviour.
Both situations are not good - I don't subscribe to having to pick one situation and ignore another because "its more bad".

On the plus side - Formula Ford has still been provided a place to race for its class.

Do you think there is a difference in the size of the license fee between Formula Ford and V8SC that is impacting on CAMS decision making?