View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2017, 14:28 (Ref:3727570)   #69
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Change of pace question...

Does anyone know what the deal was with the guy (maybe more than one) who was on a motorcycle doing burnouts on the front straight during the on podium interviews? It was joked about during the interviews...
yeah during the podium questions, DC said it was marshals who were doing it which i assumed was DC being polite butmy immediate thought was also someone with privilege pushing the envelope.

probably dangerous and all that but i quite liked it to be honest.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/b...erence-894991/

Q: Well, we can hear the marshals who have been supporting the grand prix celebrating by revving a motorbike here. You’ve got to say we have a tremendous welcome here in Bahrain, so it’s one your better grands prix?