Thread: VALE: Supercars
View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2017, 03:49 (Ref:3728498)   #6
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mceci1 View Post
True supporters will always support V8s, despite what CAMS do. Hope the door hits people on their way out, and hits very hard. We cant blame V8s for CAMS making their mistakes, nothing to do with V8s.
"True supporters"aren't synchophantic fools.Until a few years ago I used to watch every round on TV and have been to every Supercar race in NSW since the classes inception.In the last few years as I have been able to fill my motor racing TV quota with Foxtel's fantastic coverage of F1 and Moto GP I have found Supercars rubbish in comparison.I miss whole rounds-and remember I have Foxtel-and couldn't care less.If someone as hard core as me is giving up what must be happening with casual fans.
Then we come to yesterday.Outside Albert Park which I attended it was the first time this year I sat down to watch a live Supercar race.It was a farce.Dunlop supplying tyres suited for a regularity rather than a race and judicial decisions based on comments from tv commentators.
Real racing at Austin tomorrow morning and Sochi next weekend.